Basic Life Support.
A Basic Life Support unit from MedCare is crewed by two fully qualified Emergency Medical Technicians. These trained clinicians provide continual medical supervision, can perform basic airway management and monitor simple, non-medicated IV lines. Each BLS unit comes equipped with an automated external defibrillator, or AED, and are best utilized for the basic medical transport of stable patients.
- Speed-monitored ambulances equipped with advanced Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) systems from Verizon.
- Continuous link to GPS routing and direct integration with MedComm's dispatch operations software for 24/7 assistance and safety monitoring.
- Two fully-qualified clinicians of Emergency Medical Techinican level or higher.
- Easy access to our online medical control physicians available 24/7 in the event of an emergency.
- Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) on every vehicle.
- Safe, clean and quiet climate-controlled transport environments.
- Strict vehicle maintenance routines.