Getting Started at MedCare
Welcome to MedCare Ambulance – Imagine putting on this uniform to serve others.
We are a non-profit, hospital-sponsored employer who offers a great wage for emergency medical service professionals. We will help you achieve your career goals while providing a rewarding workplace. You’ve found a career as a MedCare partner. You’ll receive:
- Competitive pay based on years of experience in your current certification.
- Ambulette starting at $16.00/hr
- EMT-Basics starting at $19.50/hr
- EMT-Advanced starting at $20.25/hr
- Paramedics starting at $23.50/hr
- Plus a comprehensive benefits package
- A no-contract work opportunity that does not tie you down.
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time that begins accruing on your first day.
- Built-in continuing education to help you maintain your certifications.
- A safe work environment that respects your work and life balance.
- State-of-the-art ambulances and medical equipment.
- Flexible work schedules and paid overtime opportunities for additional income.
THE UNIQUE MEDCARE CAREER PATH: MedCare is owned and operated by MedFlight which gives MedCare partners a unique opportunity to access a career path that could lead to Paramedic positions on our Mobile Intensive Care Units and Rotor Wing Crews.